Friday, 28 April 2017
By Philip Giraldi
There remains one good thing to say about Donald Trump: he is not Hillary. The boneheaded cruise missile attack in Syria would have occurred even earlier under President Rodham Clinton and there would undoubtedly be no-fly and safe zones already in place. Oh, and Ukraine and Georgia would be negotiating their entries into NATO to make sure that old Vlad Putin would be put on notice and understand that the days of namby-pamby jaw-jaw-jaw that characterized the Obama Administration are now ancient history.
Apart from that, I can only observe dumbstruck how yet again a candidate promising peace and dialogue could be flipped so quickly. Or maybe he never believed in anything he said, which is perhaps more to the point. Be that as it may, we now, after only ninety days in office, have a neo-neocon foreign policy and the folks clustered around their water coolers in the Washington think tanks are again smiling. And as the ruinous Syrian civil war continues thanks to American intervention, there are probably plenty of high fives within Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu government. Bibi again rules the roost.
The Israelis are no doubt particularly delighted to hear Donald Trump’s latest factually exempt voyage into the outer reaches of the galaxy regarding Iran. Or perhaps The Donald is only having continuing digestive problems dealing with “most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you’ve ever seen” when dining with mortified Chinese leader Xi Jinping while simultaneously launching cruise missiles intended to send a message to Beijing’s ally Russia. It is inevitably Iran’s turn for vilification, so Trump, while conceding that the Iranians have been compliant with the nuclear weapons agreement they signed, also felt compelled to add that they continue to be a threat and have not entered into the “spirit” of the pact. Apparently the spirit codicil was somehow left out of the final draft, an interpretation that will no doubt surprise the other signatories consisting of Russia, China and the European Union.
To make its point that Tehran is somehow a cheater, the White House has ordered a 90 day review of Iran policy which will empower hardliners in that country in upcoming elections as well as nut cases like Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham on this side of the Atlantic. Iranian opposition groups like the terrorist Mujaheddin e Khalq (MEK) are already rising to the challenge by floating phony intelligence while Graham is currently advocating a preemptive attack on North Korea, conceding that it would be catastrophic for every country in the region while noting smugly that the carnage and destruction would not reach the United States. Too bad that Pyongyang’s fury cannot be directed straight to Graham’s house in South Carolina.
Graham is reportedly a good dancer and multitasker who can pivot back to Iran effortlessly as soon as Pyongyang is reduced to rubble, so those who want to deal with Iran sooner rather than later should not despair. As things continue to go south nearly everywhere, tension in the Middle East will no doubt lead to a rapidly deteriorating situation in the Persian Gulf that will require yet another ham-handed show of strength by the United States of Amnesia. There will be a war against Iran.
There have been a couple of other interesting stories circulating recently, all demonstrating that when Benjamin Franklin observed that we Americans had created a republic, “if we can keep it,” he was being particularly prescient. Robert Parry has observed that all the fuss about Russiagate is misleading as the only country that interferes with the political process in the U.S. persistently and successfully while also doing terrible damage to our national security is Israel. He wonders when we will have Congress convening investigative commissions to look into Israel-gate but then answers his own question by observing that it will never happen given who controls what in the United States. “No one dares suggest a probe of Israel-gate,” he concludes, but it is interesting and also encouraging to note that some Americans are actually starting to figure things out.
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
As some 1,500 Palestinian prisoners entered the 11th day of the mass “Freedom and Dignity” hunger strike, Israeli ‘Prison Service’ (IPS) forces on Thursday attacked two hunger-striking Palestinian prisoners being held in southern Israeli Ashkelon prison, according to the Media Committee for Palestinian Prisoners’ Hunger Strike — a joint committee formed by the Palestinian Prisoner’s Society (PPS) and Palestinian Committee for Prisoners’ Affairs.
A lawyer from the Palestinian Committee for Prisoners’ Affairs, Kareem Ajwah, said in a statement that that the two prisoners, Nasser Abu Hmeid and Saed Musallam, who is ill, were attacked by ‘IPS’ forces when they refused to stand for a search after the forces stormed into the prisoners’ room.
While Abu Hmeid and Musallam were directly attacked, three other prisoners in the room were injured on the face and head, and were moved to the prison’s clinic for treatment.
Separately, quoting Abu Hmeid, Ajwah reported that ‘IPS’ administration has been “conducting internal trials” for hunger-striking prisoners, imposing a series of punitive measures and fines of up to 500 “shekels” (The Zionist currency) for anyone participating in the strike, in addition to moving prisoners to solitary confinement for up to 10 days at a time.
“The condition of striking detainees are very difficult, due to the continued daily raids and storms of the prisons’ administration in an attempt to exhaust and humiliate the prisoners”, Abu Hmeid said, adding that ‘IPS’ has taken away salt — which in addition to water, is the only nutrition consumed by Palestinian hunger strikers — from all striking prisoners “as a means of pressure to end the strike.”
Abu Hmeid told the committee that striking prisoners have been boycotting medical examinations, highlighting that two prisoners identified as Nazih Uthman, who has heart disease, and Ibrahim Abu-mustafa , who has kidney and liver disease, were both moved by force to the prison’s field hospital.
Source: Ma’an News Agency
- Israeli Soldiers Injure Three Palestinians With Live Fire Near Ramallah
- Israeli Colonists Open Fire On A Nonviolent Palestinian Procession
- VIDEO: Israel Acknowledges Use of Computer Algorithm For Palestinian Arrests
- ICRC: Gaza on Edge of Collapse Due to Electricity Crisis
- West Bank Palestinians Assaulted by Israeli Settlers
- General Strike Held in Solidarity with Hunger Stikers
- Israeli Army Fires Two Shells Into A Qassam Site In Central Gaza
- Israeli Soldiers Abduct A Young Palestinian Man In Beit Fajjar
- Army Abducts A Palestinian Near Nablus
- Israeli Colonists Injure A Palestinian, Cause Damage To Cars, Near Jenin
by Thierry Meyssan
France has just become the victim of a new terrorist attack, three days before the first round of her Presidential election. For Thierry Meyssan, Paris needs to stop talking rubbish and realise the importance of what this means. International terrorism, in which France herself participates, is commanded and used – even against her – by certain of her NATO allies.
At the beginning of 2017, we were informed that jihadists were preparing actions which were intended to force France and Germany to postpone their elections. It was not easy to discern:
whether the aim was to postpone the French Presidential election (April-May), or the French parliamentary elections (June), or both;
whether France was a target in itself, or if the actions in France were a preparation for future actions against Germany.
whether France was a target in itself, or if the actions in France were a preparation for future actions against Germany.
Among the candidates for the Presidential election, only François Fillon and Marine Le Pen have criticised the support offered by France to the Muslim Brotherhood. Fillon has even made it one of the recurring themes of his campaign.
Speech at Chassieu (Lyon), 22 November 2016.
We alerted our readers that the Press campaigns and the legal affairs launched against Donald Trump in the United States, and against François Fillon in France, were commanded by the same groups. We wrote that according to Messrs. Trump & Fillon,
« … it will not be possible to restore peace and prosperity without first putting an end to the instrumentalisation of Islamic terrorism, without freeing the Muslim world from the ascendancy of the jihadists, and without attacking the true source of terrorism: the Muslim Brotherhood. » 
At that time, the French, believing wrongly that the Muslim Brotherhood was just a movement within the Muslim religion, did not react. Later, I published a book , Right Before our Eyes. From 9/11 to Donald Trump, whose second part describes in detail, and for the first time, how this secret organisation, created and controlled by MI6, is run by the British secret services. It is this Brotherhood which, since the Second World War, has been attempting to transform Sunni Islam into a political instrument. All the leaders of jihadist groups without exception came from the Brotherhood – from Oussama Ben Laden to Abou Bakr al-Baghdadi.
On 26 February, without explanation, François Fillon published a communiqué which was widely criticised:
« We find ourselves in an unprecedented situation: less than two months from the Presidential election, we are in a state of quasi civil war which is disturbing the normal course of the campaign (…) I say again that we are in a state of emergency, and yet the government does nothing (…) Today, in my rôle as ex-Prime Minister, as an elected member of the Nation, I solemnly accuse the Prime Minister and the government of failing to guarantee the conditions for a serene exercise of democracy. They have a very heavy respnsibility in allowing a state of almost civil war to develop, and which can only profit the extremes (…) Whoever the candidates are, they must have the right to express themselves, and the government must take the necessary measures so that the rioters and the enemies of democracy cease disrupting the Presidential campaign » .
On 17 April, the Police Nationale informed the four main candidates that there were threats to their security, and reinforced their protection.
On 18 April, M. (29 years old) and Clement B. (23 years old) were arrested while they were preparing an attack during a meeting in support of François Fillon.
On 20 April, a policeman was killed and two others seriously wounded during an attack on the Champs-Elysées.
François Fillon and Marine Le Pen cancelled the journeys they had planned for the 21 April. Following the movement, and althought here was no real threat to him at all, Emmanuel Macron did the same.
The responsibility of the next President of the French Republic
The security of the French people will be a central issue for the next five-year Presidential term. This question is all the more complex in that the recent terrorist attacks perpetrated on French soil have implicated three of France’s NATO allies – the US deep state, the United Kingdom, and Turkey.
I have widely covered the question of the attacks in Paris (13 November 2015) and Brussels (22 March 2016). . In my latest book, I indicate that while the responsibility for these attacks was claimed by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and his Press, they were carried out by « independent commandos, with the exception of a common operator, Mohammed Abrini of MI6 » (p. 231) .
For years, the successive governments of Nicolas Sarkozy and Alain Juppé, and also the government of François Hollande and Laurent Fabius, have hidden their criminal activities from the French people, and the consequences for which they are responsible – terrorism intra muros.
It is absurd to believe that al-Qaïda and Daesh could be in possession of so much money and weaponry without the support of major states. It is absurd to believe that France could have participated in the remodelling operations in the « Greater Middle East » without suffering the counter-attacks. It is absurd to believe that it will be easy to fight international terrorism when it is commanded by our own NATO allies.
More than two dozen ex-U.S. intelligence officials urge President Trump to rethink his claims blaming the Syrian government for the chemical deaths in Idlib and to pull back from his dangerous escalation of tensions with Russia.
MEMORANDUM FOR: The President
FROM: Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS)*
SUBJECT: Syria: Was It Really “A Chemical Weapons Attack”?
1 – We write to give you an unambiguous warning of the threat of armed hostilities with Russia – with the risk of escalation to nuclear war. The threat has grown after the cruise missile attack on Syria in retaliation for what you claimed was a “chemical weapons attack” on April 4 on Syrian civilians in southern Idlib Province.
President Trump at a news conference with Jordan’s King Abdullah II on April 5, 2017, at which the President commented on crisis in Syria. (Screen shot from whitehouse.gov)
2 – Our U.S. Army contacts in the area have told us this is not what happened. There was no Syrian “chemical weapons attack.” Instead, a Syrian aircraft bombed an al-Qaeda-in-Syria ammunition depot that turned out to be full of noxious chemicals and a strong wind blew the chemical-laden cloud over a nearby village where many consequently died.
3 – This is what the Russians and Syrians have been saying and – more important –what they appear to believe happened.
4 – Do we conclude that the White House has been giving our generals dictation; that they are mouthing what they have been told to say?
5 – After Putin persuaded Assad in 2013 to give up his chemical weapons, the U.S. Army destroyed 600 metric tons of Syria’s CW stockpile in just six weeks. The mandate of the U.N.’s Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW-UN) was to ensure that all were destroyed – like the mandate for the U.N. inspectors for Iraq regarding WMD. The U.N. inspectors’ findings on WMD were the truth. Rumsfeld and his generals lied and this seems to be happening again. The stakes are even higher now; the importance of a relationship of trust with Russia’s leaders cannot be overstated.
6 – In September 2013, after Putin persuaded Assad to relinquish his chemical weapons (giving Obama a way out of a tough dilemma), the Russian President wrote an op-ed for the New York Times in which he said: “My working and personal relationship with President Obama is marked by growing trust. I appreciate this.”
Détente Nipped in the Bud
7 – Three-plus years later, on April 4, 2017, Russian Prime Minister Medvedev spoke of “absolute mistrust”, which he characterized as “sad for our now completely ruined relations [but] good news for terrorists.” Not only sad, in our view, but totally unnecessary – worse still, dangerous.
8 – With Moscow’s cancellation of the agreement to de-conflict flight activity over Syria, the clock has been turned back six months to the situation last September/October when 11 months of tough negotiation brought a ceasefire agreement. U.S. Air Force attacks on fixed Syrian army positions on Sept. 17, 2016, killing about 70 and wounding another 100, scuttled the fledgling ceasefire agreement approved by Obama and Putin a week before. Trust evaporated.
The guided-missile destroyer USS Porter conducts strike operations while in the Mediterranean Sea, April 7, 2017. (Navy photo by Petty Officer 3rd Class Ford Williams)
9 – On Sept 26, 2016, Foreign Minister Lavrov lamented: “My good friend John Kerry… is under fierce criticism from the US military machine, [which] apparently does not really listen to the Commander in Chief.” Lavrov criticized JCS Chairman Joseph Dunford for telling Congress that he opposed sharing intelligence with Russia on Syria, “after the [ceasefire] agreement, concluded on direct orders of Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Barack Obama, had stipulated that the two sides would share intelligence… It is difficult to work with such partners. …”
10 – On Oct. 1, 2016, Russia’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova warned, “If the US launches a direct aggression against Damascus and the Syrian Army, it would cause a terrible, tectonic shift not only in the country, but in the entire region.”
11 – On Oct 6, 2016, Russian defense spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov cautioned that Russia was prepared to shoot down unidentified aircraft – including any stealth aircraft – over Syria. Konashenkov made a point of adding that Russian air defenses “will not have time to identify the origin” of the aircraft.
12 – On Oct 27, 2016, Putin publicly lamented, “My personal agreements with the President of the United States have not produced results,” and complained about “people in Washington ready to do everything possible to prevent these agreements from being implemented in practice.” Referring to Syria, Putin decried the lack of a “common front against terrorism after such lengthy negotiations, enormous effort, and difficult compromises.”
13 – Thus, the unnecessarily precarious state into which U.S.-Russian relations have now sunk – from “growing trust” to “absolute mistrust.” To be sure, many welcome the high tension, which – admittedly – is super for the arms business.
14 – We believe it of transcendent importance to prevent relations with Russia from falling into a state of complete disrepair. Secretary Tillerson’s visit to Moscow this week offers an opportunity to stanch the damage, but there is also a danger that it could increase the acrimony – particularly if Secretary Tillerson is not familiar with the brief history set down above.
15 – Surely it is time to deal with Russia on the basis of facts, not allegations based largely on dubious evidence – from “social media,” for example. While many would view this time of high tension as ruling out a summit, we suggest the opposite may be true. You might consider instructing Secretary Tillerson to begin arrangements for an early summit with President Putin.
* Background on Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS), a list of whose issuances can be found at consortiumnews.com.
A handful of CIA veterans established VIPS in January 2003 after concluding that Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld had ordered our former colleagues to manufacture intelligence to “justify” an unnecessary war with Iraq. At the time we chose to assume that President George W. Bush was not fully aware of this.
We issued our first Memorandum for the President on the afternoon of Feb. 5, 2003, after Colin Powell’s ill-begotten speech at the United Nations. Addressing President Bush, we closed with these words:
No one has a corner on the truth; nor do we harbor illusions that our analysis is “irrefutable” or “undeniable” [adjectives Powell applied to his charges against Saddam Hussein]. But after watching Secretary Powell today, we are convinced that you would be well served if you widened the discussion … beyond the circle of those advisers clearly bent on a war for which we see no compelling reason and from which we believe the unintended consequences are likely to be catastrophic.
Respectfully, we offer the same advice to you, President Trump.
* * *
For the Steering Group, Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity
Eugene D. Betit, Intelligence Analyst, DIA, Soviet FAO, (US Army, ret.)
William Binney, Technical Director, NSA; co-founder, SIGINT Automation Research Center (ret.)
Marshall Carter-Tripp, Foreign Service Officer and former Office Director in the State Department Bureau of Intelligence and Research, (ret.)
Thomas Drake, Senior Executive Service, NSA (former)
Bogdan Dzakovic, Former Team Leader of Federal Air Marshals and Red Team, FAA Security, (ret.) (associate VIPS)
Robert Furukawa, Capt, CEC, USN-R, (ret.)
Philip Giraldi, CIA, Operations Officer (ret.)
Mike Gravel, former Adjutant, top secret control officer, Communications Intelligence Service; special agent of the Counter Intelligence Corps and former United States Senator
Matthew Hoh, former Capt., USMC, Iraq and Foreign Service Officer, Afghanistan (associate VIPS)
Larry C. Johnson, CIA & State Department (ret.)
Michael S. Kearns, Captain, USAF (Ret.); ex-Master SERE Instructor for Strategic Reconnaissance Operations (NSA/DIA) and Special Mission Units (JSOC)
John Brady Kiesling, Foreign Service Officer (ret.)
John Kiriakou, former CIA analyst and counterterrorism officer, and former senior investigator, Senate Foreign Relations Committee
Linda Lewis, WMD preparedness policy analyst, USDA (ret.) (associate VIPS)
Lisa Ling, TSgt USAF (ret.) (associate VIPS)
Edward Loomis, NSA, Cryptologic Computer Scientist (ret.)
David MacMichael, National Intelligence Council (ret.)
Ray McGovern, former US Army infantry/intelligence officer & CIA analyst (ret.)
Elizabeth Murray, Deputy National Intelligence Officer for Near East, CIA and National Intelligence Council (ret.)
Torin Nelson, former Intelligence Officer/Interrogator, Department of the Army
Todd E. Pierce, MAJ, US Army Judge Advocate (Ret.)
Coleen Rowley, FBI Special Agent and former Minneapolis Division Legal Counsel (ret.)
Scott Ritter, former MAJ., USMC, and former UN Weapon Inspector, Iraq
Peter Van Buren, U.S. Department of State, Foreign Service Officer (ret.) (associate VIPS)
Kirk Wiebe, former Senior Analyst, SIGINT Automation Research Center, NSA
Sarah G. Wilton, Commander, US Naval Reserve (ret), DIA (ret.)
Robert Wing, former Foreign Service Officer (associate VIPS)
Ann Wright, U.S. Army Reserve Colonel (ret) and former U.S. Diplomat
أبريل 28, 2017
– يجزم العسكريون المعنيون والمتابعون للغارات «الإسرائيلية» في سورية من تدمر إلى محيط مطار دمشق أن لا أهداف تتصل بما يدّعيه «الإسرائيليون» من مخازن صواريخ وشحنات للمقاومة، ومثال تدمر يحكي عن نفسه، إذ كيف يمكن تصديق أكذوبة ورود الصواريخ عن طريق بري ينتهي في تدمر إلا إذا كان أوله في الرقة، فهل من هناك تأتي الصواريخ التي يتحدّثون عنها. ويجزم العسكريون أنفسهم أنّ الغارات «الإسرائيلية» التي لها أهداف متعددة منها ما يتصل بمستقبل جغرافيا البادية السورية التي تطلّ عليها جميع المواقع التي استهدفها الأميركيون و«الإسرائيليون»، من دير الزور إلى تدمر والشعيرات وصولاً لمطار دمشق، والبادية هي المنطقة التي يريدها الأميركي ملاذاً بديلاً لداعش بعد الرقة، وقد وظف «الإسرائيلي» لمعاونته في تحقيق هذا الهدف. لكن للضربات وظائف معنوية تتصل بحال المسلحين المنهارة، ومن الزاوية «الإسرائيلية» الصرفة لها صلة بمحاولة رسم قواعد اشتباك لما بعد نهاية الحرب في سورية.
– حاول «الإسرائيليون» رسم معادلة استباحة الأجواء السورية وتكريس ما يتحدّثون عنه كحق لهم بملاحقة شحنات سلاح حزب الله، في كلّ الأراضي السورية وعبر سلاح الجو بيدين طليقتين، بعدما كلّفوا جماعاتهم من هياكل المعارضة والنصرة بضرب منظومات الدفاع الجوي السوري، ونجحوا بتفكيك نسبة النصف منها، كما قال الرئيس بشار الأسد، لكنهم منذ سنة بدأوا يكتشفون أنّ التموضع الروسي من جهة، وإعادة بناء منظومات الدفاع الجوي السورية من جهة أخرى، قد فرضا قيوداً على حركة طيرانهم وعلى التسليم بما افترضوه قد تكرّس لهم بصفته حقاً مكتسباً في أرض سائبة. وبدأ يظهر أنه كلّما تعافت الدولة السورية واستعادت قوتها العسكرية، فذلك لا يحدث بوجه الجماعات المسلحة وحدها، بل يغيّر قواعد الاشتباك مع «إسرائيل»، وخلال ثلاثة شهور واجه «الإسرائيليون» تصدياً صاروخياً سورياً في مرتين متعاقبتين يقول إنّ الأجواء السورية صارت محرّمة على الطيران «الإسرائيلي».
– في المرة الأولى تلقى «الإسرائيليون» المعادلة الجديدة وحاولوا التأقلم معها، فلجأوا إلى صواريخ موجّهة من طائراتهم بمدى ستين كليومتراً يطلقونها من الأجواء اللبنانية، وصواريخ برية يطلقونها من حدود الجولان وتصل إلى مدى موازٍ، حتى جاء الحضور الأميركي ودخوله على الخط بمحاولة تغيير قواعد الاشتباك وإسناده لـ«الإسرائيليين» مهمة الضرب بالوكالة عنهم في تدمر، وتأمين عبورهم الأجواء السورية ما شجّعهم على العودة للرهان على تغيير القواعد والعودة لما قبل الصواريخ السورية، وكانت النتيجة تكريس معادلة حرمة الأجواء السورية عليهم بقوة أشدّ وعزم أكبر.
– يعود «الإسرائيليون» بغارة مطار دمشق ليقولوا إنّ الردع السوري يمنعهم من دخول الأجواء السورية لكنه لا يحول دون التعامل ضمن ما رسموه من مدى أمني لصواريخهم الموجّهة من الجو أو البر من دون الدخول للأجواء السورية، وبهذا المعنى تنتمي غارة مطار دمشق بواسطة صواريخ موجّهة أطلقت من فوق الأجواء اللبنانية، إلى مرحلة ما قبل محاولة كسر ميزان الردع الذي كرّسته الصواريخ السورية، من دون أن يعني هذا تسليماً من سورية والمقاومة بقواعد الاشتباك التي يريد «الإسرائيلي» فرضها، ولو من موقع التسليم بقواعد الردع السورية، بجعل مدى الستين كيلومتراً من الحدود مع الجولان ولبنان منطقة عمليات «إسرائيلية».
– من موقع رسم قواعد الاشتباك عادت المعادلة لردّ يضمن ردعاً جديداً يكمل الردع الذي صنعته الصواريخ لحرمة الأجواء السورية، فيمنع العبث ضمن مدى الصواريخ «الإسرائيلية»، ويبدو أنه آتٍ.
- Israelis down aircraft above occupied Golan Heights
- ISIS on its last legs as the Syrian Army imposes full control over gas field in east Homs
- Syrian Army initiates offensive to expel US-backed rebels from Sweida province
- VIDEO: Syrian military helicopters drop bombs all over Islamist stronghold in rural Hama
- الغارة «الإسرائيلية» قرب مطار دمشق لردّ الاعتبار لمدى الـ «60 كلم»
- العدوان في دمشق: تأكيد لثبات هامش المناورة الإسرائيلية
- » روسيا وحزب الله في سورية هما السيف والترس لدحر العدوان
- » غارة لن تمرّ بلا ردّ
- ترامب يطلق يد البنتاغون في سوريا والعراق
- شمخاني: تدخل واشنطن العسكري سيجلب لها الهزيمة
- غارات أنقرة تهدّد «استقرار» الشمال…
- واشنطن: ندرس باهتمام سحب القوات الروسية من سوريا
Hello everybody. I am in the USA once again. In the next 2 weeks I will be touring talking about my forthcoming book Being in Time – A Post Political Manifesto. I will also play concerts in between,
Our first date is a NYC a panel discussion at Theatre 80 this Sunday, April 30. Seemingly some unsavory characters aren’t happy about the intellectual gathering that includes Stanley Cohen, Prof Norton Mezvinsky, Michael Lesher and myself. Jewish ethnic campaigner Bill Weinberg together with ultra Zionist Times OfIsrael’s writer Simon Hardy Butler have been harassing and intimidating the Theatre for two weeks. Weinberg has now promised to bring the Antifa to the streets of NY. Bill Weinberg has managed to figure out that Being in Time is all about him. It is a complete expose of the tyranny of correctness and the duplicity of ID politics.
In 2-3 days I will publish my USA dates butfor the time being here is a brief announcement so you know where to expect me. Feel free to contact me via the site..
28-Apr Fri, Jazz Concert NYCwith Saul Rubin, Ben Meingers and Keith Balla TBA
30-Apr Sun NYC5PM @Theater 80, 80 St. Marks PlaceNew York, NY 10003 https://theatre80.wordpress.com/
1-May MonMadison, WI Gilad Atzmon with Abandon Control Facebook live
2-May Tue Madison, Gilad Atzmon debate challenge! 6.30pmMemorial Union 800 Langdon St, Madison, Wisconsin 53706 RSVP https://www.facebook.com/events/407225126320097/
3-May Wed Chicago, IL , Gilad Atzmon talk and book-signing ,Al-Nahda center7 pmdetails soon www.facebook.com/events
4-May ThuAnn Arbor, MI 6.30 pm, Gilad Atzmon talk and book-signing @ AADL, Downtown Branch Conference Room “A”, Fourth Floor, 343 S. Fifth Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
5-May Fri Denver, CO Event TBA
6-May Sat Irvine, private event… contact Gilad for details in case you want to attend
7-May Sun LA, private event
8-May MonLA, 7pm, Gilad Atzmon talk and book-signing The Hungarian Cultural Alliance , 1827 S Hope St, 90015 Los Angeles, California
9-May Tue LA, CA private event
10-May Wed Portland, OR Lucky Lab Brewpub (Hawthorne St. location, Portland) Gilad Atzmon talk and book-signing 6:30-ish pm to 10 pm.
11-May Thu Saratoga, CA Talk event 3:30pm Enjoy food and drinks. $10 cover suggested RSVP: 707-953-0226 ,
11 May Thus 7.30 Saratoga, Joining Daniel Rayneud Trio at Café Pink House
Hope to see you on the road..
Did I write this?
Written by Nasser Kandil,
It was not a coincidence that Daraa in the south of Syria was chosen to launch the fire ball, which became a world war on Syria, and it was not a coincidence the formation of the US operations room which is known by MOC in Jordan which organizes and trains the militants to fight in Syria, before Washington decided to be present directly under the cover of the fighting ISIS in the northern of Syria. The Syrian south forms the geopolitical entry to have control over the capital of Damascus and the Syrian borders with the Occupied Golan, which means what is related to the concept of the Israeli security which was and still the plea of the continuation of the war on terrorism.
All the attempts of organizing and assembling the militants to achieve the desired goals to threaten the security of the Syrian capital or to provide a real security belt for Israel have failed, despite the fact that the number of the armed groups became tens of thousands. It seems clear for the operations room of the war on Syria that what has not been achieved in the conditions of the rise of the armed groups and their progress will not be attainable in the conditions of their regression and the start of their decline despite the attempts of revival, either through the US strike at Al Shuairat Airport or through the threat to open the southern front under a Jordanian-Israeli-American- British partnership.
The Israelis who are supposed to be the owners of the main interest in forming the southern canton that is similar to the northern canton formed by both the Americans and the Turks in the northern of Syria and was the farce of the Security belt sponsored by Moshe Ya’alon since he was the minister of the war, and nothing has left of it but some Israeli bombs that were falling to protect A Nusra front in the depth of the Syrian south, and which are falling today near the border line, tried for several times to undermine the deterrence equations, but they were frustrated because these equations proved their stability, once on the day of their first raid on Quineitra and the martyrdom of Jihad Mughniyeh and the response in Shebaa’s farms, and in the two consecutive times for launching the Syrian missiles on their planes and their recognition that the equations change contrary to their interests.
The Saudis after getting the US approval tried to cover the presence of Al Nusra from the gate of Damascus’s invasion and the countryside of Hama, but their failure was abject, the victories of the Syrian army are still rolling. The Americans and the British people did not seem ready for more than sending special operations units under the slogan of war on ISIS, to entrust Jordan with a process to organize it and to cover the movement of the armed groups which were gathered and organized on the Syrian borders. It is an attempt to extract a part of the geography of the Syrian south under the title of safe areas for the Syrian immigrants as Turkey did, but the result will be the loss of Jordan and its falling into the trap that may lead to repercussions inside the borders and maybe in the capital. Syria today is different from yesterday and the international and the regional situation has changed radically. What is related to Israel has different considerations. So did the American and the British want to embroil Jordan in order to make the Jordanian territories a joint area that the units of ISIS which flee from Mosul and Raqqa across the Syrian and the Iraqi deserts can enter to?
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
أبريل 25, 2017
– لم يكن مجرد صدفة أن يقع الاختيار على درعا جنوب سورية لإطلاق كرة النار التي صارت حرباً عالمية على سورية، ولا من باب الصدفة أيضاً إنشاء غرفة عمليات أميركية عرفت بغرفة الموك في الأردن تتولى تنظيم وتدريب المسلحين للقتال في سورية، قبل أن تقرر واشنطن الانتشار المباشر تحت غطاء قتال داعش شمال سورية، فالجنوب السوري يشكل المدخل الجيوسياسي للإمساك بالعاصمة دمشق وبالحدود السورية مع الجولان المحتل، وبالتالي خط الاتصال بمفهوم الأمن «الإسرائيلي» الذي كان ولا يزال حذر مواصلة الحرب على سورية.
– فشلت كل محاولات تنظيم وتجميع المسلحين للدرجة التي تسمح بتحقيق الأهداف المرجوة بتهديد أمن العاصمة السورية، أو توفير حزام أمني حقيقي لـ«إسرائيل»، رغم بلوغ الجماعات المسلحة أرقاماً بعشرات الآلاف، ويبدو واضحاً لغرفة عمليات الحرب على سورية أن ما لم يتم تحقيقه في ظروف صعود الجماعات المسلحة وتقدمها، لن يكون بالمقدور تحقيقه في ظروف هبوطها وبدء انحدارها، رغم محاولات الإنعاش التي تلقتها سواء، بالضربة الأميركية لمطار الشعيرات، أو بالتهديد بفتح الجبهة الجنوبية بشراكة أردنية «إسرائيلية» أميركية بريطانية.
– حاول «الإسرائيليون» الذين يفترض أنهم صاحب المصلحة الرئيسية بتشكيل كانتون جنوبي يشبه الكانتون الشمالي الذي أنشأه كل من الأميركيين والأتراك شمال سورية، وكانت مهزلة الحزام الأمني الذي رعاه موشي يعالون منذ كان وزيراً للحرب، ولم يتبقّ منه إلا بضع قذائف إسرائيلية كانت تتساقط لحماية جبهة النصرة في عمق الجنوب السوري وصارت تتساقط اليوم قرب خط الحدود، وعندما حاول «الإسرائيليون» مرات كسر معادلات الردع أصيبوا بالإحباط لتكريسها وتثبيتها، يوم غارتهم الأولى على القنيطرة واستشهاد جهاد مغنية والردّ في مزارع شبعا، وفي المرتين المتتاليتين لإطلاق الصواريخ السورية على طائراتهم، واعترافهم بأن المعادلات تتغير بعكس مصالحهم.
– حاول السعوديون بعد الحصول على الموافقة الأميركية تغطية حضور النصرة من بوابة غزوة دمشق وريف حماة وكان الفشل الذريع، ولا تزال انتصارات الجيش السوري تتدحرج، ولا يبدو أن الأميركيين والبريطانيين مستعدون لأكثر من إرسال وحدات عمليات خاصة، تحت شعار الحرب على داعش، لإسناد عملية يريدون للأردن تولّي مهمة تنظيمها وتغطية حركة الجماعات المسلحة التي تمّ تجميعها وتنظيمها لعبة الحدود السورية، ومحاولة اقتطاع جزء من جغرافيا الجنوب السوري، والمشروع تحت عنوان المناطق الآمنة للنازحين السوريين كما فعلت تركيا، لكن النتيجة ستكون خسارة الأردن ووقوعه في فخ قد يؤدي لتداعيات داخل الحدود وربما في العاصمة، فسورية اليوم غير الأمس، والوضع الدولي والإقليمي تغيّرا جذرياً، وما يتصل بـ«إسرائيل» حساباته مختلفة، فهل يريد الأميركي والبريطاني توريط الأردن لجعل الأراضي الأردنية مشاعاً تدخله وحدات داعش الهاربة من الموصل والرقة عبر الباديتين السورية والعراقية؟
(Visited 6٬746 times, 33 visits today)
- الملك الأردني يرد على الاسد: لن نسمح للتطورات على الساحة السورية بتهديد بلادنا.. وسنستمر في الدفاع في العمق دون الحاجة لدور للجيش الأردني داخل سوريا.. ولا مصلحة لأحد داخل الأمة الإسلامية أن يرى مواجهة شيعية سنية
- «خطة الأقاليم الثلاثة»… ومصيرها في ظلّ الردّ السوري؟